Avoid costly mistakes. Let me tell you what you need to know before buying a compressor pressure switch.
There are so many different types and sizes of pressure switches, that it can be hard to find a good replacement pressure switch for your air compressor.It’s often safest to buy a replacement pressure switch directly from your air compressor manufacturer. Or find the exact same make and model online. But that can often be very expensive, so people search online for a cheaper alternative.I get a lot of questions through email about pressure switches and cheaper alternatives.
So, what is important when looking for a (replacement) pressure switch, and what is not? I have already written a page about the different models and options of pressure switches available, and when buying a replacement pressure switch, you should keep in mind all of the things mentioned on that page.
Here is that list again, with a small explanation what to watch for.
- Type of control buttons (off/auto buttons/switch or no switch)
- Electrical connections and power rating (number of phases and power in kW or amperes)
- Pressure range (highest/lowest possible pressure setting
- Mechanical connection (size of the pipe connection for compressed air)
- Unloader connection (size/type)
Buy pressure switch
Here is my selection of high quality, general purpose pressure switches. Make sure you select the right connection type and size.
Orders are placed through Amazon for your protection and convenience.